Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cycle Gear

I went to Cycle Gear yesterday to kill some time while I was waiting for Merry and the kids. I wasn't that impressed. I mean if you are looking to spend a bunch of money on apparal or you are crazy for motorcross it might be your thing. Not me. The only thing there of interest to me is the LED licence plate bolts. My stock plate mount is pretty shot so I'll probably have work something else up and these are pretty cool.



I'm also thinking about some flashing brake light accessory to be extra visible. Especially consisdering the fact that I was rear ended in my car a month ago. These are pretty cool but I'd like some thing that flashes 3 or 4 times the goes steady. I don't want it flashing the entire time I'm at a red light for example.



They have a little video too... it's kind a dorky but you get the idea.

No comments: