Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Everything is on the Internets

I found this link via the good folks in the AscotVT500Enthusiasts group on yahoo.com. It's a great run down on how to do the job with great pictures.

Maybe this weekend I'll get some time to start working on it.

I think I'll do the forks first. I have the seals in hand though I was going to return them because I realized the most expensive way is to buy at the dealer. It was true in this case to. They are online for $16 each side (genuine Honda) instead of the $26 I paid for each. But when you through in shipping and the restocking fee the dealer will hit me with (plus gas, inconvenience etc) it will be about the same cost. So in the future I'll buys stuff online. I already have a wish list up at cyclepartswarehouse.com. Nice way to track down everything you need in once place and have an overview to total cost etc. Also they have all the exploded views of the entire bike. NICE!

No comments: